“A surprisingly delicious treat! Easy to make, and a hit with everyone who has tried them! Pairs well with wine and cheese.”
- 3 cups red or green grapes
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine grapes, olive oil, chopped thyme, and chopped oregano together in a bowl and lightly toss to coat. Place grapes on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until grapes begin to wrinkle and split, about 15 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and ground black pepper.
source : allrecipes.com