“My family loves omelets, and this is a quick and easy one. These directions are for a Denver omelet, but experiment with other ingredients to make your favorite.”
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch round baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in ham and continue cooking until heated through, 5 minutes more.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in Cheddar cheese and ham mixture; season with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are browned and puffy, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
source : allrecipes.com