- cooking spray
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas, or more to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (16 ounce) jar black bean and corn salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, or to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) container Greek yogurt
- Prep :
- Cook :
- Ready In :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat tortillas, 1 at a time, in a small skillet over medium heat until warm and soft, about 30 seconds per side.
- Spray both sides of a tortilla with cooking spray. Spread about 1 tablespoon black beans down the middle, then top with spinach, about 1 teaspoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon salsa, and sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and cumin. Roll the tortilla up and place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat to form remaining flautas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
source : allrecipes.com