“For a little extra flavor, add the salsa while cooking instead of after.”
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 ounces diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir chicken, corn, and red pepper in hot oil until heated through and pepper is slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rice into 2 bowls, divide chicken mixture between the two bowls, and top each with salsa and Monterey Jack cheese.
source : allrecipes.com