“This is a great bruschetta recipe based on an artichoke dip. It’s always a huge hit! Try adding spinach or tomatoes!”
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browne
source : allrecipes.com