- 2 (6 oz.) cans Wild Planet Skipjack Tuna, drained
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced thin (including green tops)
- 1 rib celery, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup real mayonnaise or Vegenaise
- 3 Tablespoons sweet and spicy pickle relish (I use “Pain is Good”)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, garnish
ombine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use.
Pile generously onto your favorite bread, rolls, or croissants, and garnish with a sprinkle of smoked paprika.