“Eggs, sausage, red bell pepper, and cheese are baked in hash brown potato ‘cups’ for a delicious breakfast that will feed a crowd.”
- 12 links Johnsonville(R) Original breakfast sausage
- 3 cups frozen country style shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- chopped fresh chives or green onion
- Prepare sausage according to package directions. cool slightly and cut into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups. Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.
source : allrecipes.com