“Beer-battered green beans that are a healthier version of the deep-fried ones. Serve with the spicy version of dipping sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.”
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh green beans, trimmed
- parchment paper cut to the size of the air fryer basket
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or to taste
- Mix beer, flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Coat beans with the batter in small batches and shake off excess.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Place the parchment paper on the bottom of the air fryer basket. Place a single layer of the battered beans in the air fryer. Cook until golden brown and crispy on the outside, 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining battered beans.
- Mix ranch dressing, sriracha sauce, and horseradish in a bowl. Serve with the green beans.
source : allrecipes.com