- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans refried black beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup sour cream, Breakstone or Knudsons
- 1 cup cheese, Kraft shredded cheddar
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- ripe olives, pitted (optional)
- tortilla chips (optional)
In small bowl, mix beans, chili powder, and cumin. Spread this on the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
Layer remaining ingredients on top of bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Source : geniuskitchen.com