- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 Hr(s) 20 Min(s)
20 Min(s) Prep
1 Hr(s) Cook
- Heat oven to 350°F.z
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine egg, ricotta, parsley, 1-1/4 cups mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Drain meat; return to skillet. Stir in pasta sauce. Add 1 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Add to meat mixture; stir until blended.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and 1 cup of the remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce and cheeses. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 min. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve.